Today’s Higher Education Commission HEC Jobs 2022 advertisement. This advertisement provides more information that you may find useful if you read it.
Latest HEC Jobs 2022 Management Posts At Higher Education Commission Islamabad
The Higher Education Development in Pakistan HEDP and the Higher Education Commission HEC is seeking candidates for the following posts based on the job advertisement in the Dawn newspaper of July 2022:
- Data Analytics
- Revenue generation program specialist
- Office assistant
- Programme specialist with a background in fundraising and programme management
Education qualifications include MBA, B.E, M.com, MS, MCS, etc are preferred.
You must apply by August 4, 2022, or by the closing date in the newspaper advertisement for the latest government jobs at Higher Education Commission. Get details on how to apply for the latest job openings at Higher Education Commission HEC.
|Position Title||(01 Position) Fundraising/Revenue Generation Specialist|
|Employment Term||Based on satisfactory performance and requirements, initially for one (1) year.|
|Benefits and salaries||All-inclusive (RPS-11 612,500 per month)|
|A Master’s degree or equivalent (16 years) in Business Administration/Management Sciences, Financial Management, Accounting, or related fields from an international or national institution|
Experience with revenue generation and fundraising/relevant programs and projects (after acquiring stipulated qualifications) with at least two (2) years. A weighted score would be issued for experience in HEIs or public finance.
|Maximum Age||55 Years|
How To Apply For HEC Jobs 2022
- The application deadline is 15 days from the publication date of the advertisement. Documents, CVs, and applications should not be sent by mail. You can find detailed HEC Portal Jobs at hec.gov.pk.
- A selection process will be followed by HEC.
- The proper channel should be used for government employees.
- We won’t accept incomplete/late applications.
- An individual with experience has acquired the minimum required qualification.
- Fee for application processing @ Rs. 1500/- for Senior Post No. 1, 1000/- for Senior Post s 1 and 2, and 600/- for Senior Post (3) may be deposited in the online HEC A/C No. 1742790033401 maintained at Habib Bank Limited. The receipt may be uploaded to the HEC Portal at https://careers.hec.gov.pk.
- Apprenticeships, internships, and part-time work won’t be considered.
- We will interview only eligible candidates.
- Attending the interview is not covered by TA/DA.
- Equality is a priority at HEC.
- Applications may be rejected without assigning any reason by HEC.