Candidates interested in applying for the HEC Ehsaas Scholarship Program can find all the information about the eligibility criteria, scholarship amount, eligibility requirements, application procedure, application deadline, and how to apply.
Scholarship applications form are still being accepted until the deadline. HEC Forms for submitting your application can be found on the official website.
Additionally, you should be careful when filling out the application form. Please check this article’s last date to apply for Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2023 with eligibility criteria.
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Form 2023 Apply Online
A college HEC ehsaas scholarship program offered by Pakistani will be available to low-income students. Pakistan has never offered such a large scholarship program before. The Ehsaas Scholars 2023 undergraduate program will benefit more than 200 000 students over four years.
You May Also Apply:
Ehsaas Scholarship 2023 Last Date Today Apply
Ehsaas scholarship applications must be submitted by 31st December 2023. Ehsaas undergraduate (UG) scholarships will be offered in 2023 by the Pakistan Higher Education Commission (HEC) to students applying to any of the 125 public sector institutions recognized by the agency.
Ehsaas Scholarship 2023 Phase-III Application Form
To overcome poverty, we need to educate ourselves beyond intermediate levels. There is, however, a great deal of inequity regarding access to higher education. Children from lower-income quintiles have an enrollment rate of 0.4%, far below the national average of 10%.
This source of unequal access is eliminated by Ehsas scholarships.
Ehsaas HEC Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2023 Register Now
More than half of Pakistan’s 220 million population is of university age, which is a demographic reality recognized by the government. Therefore, its priority is to develop programs that encourage gender equity and provide access to financially deserving people.
A large segment of youth should have access to higher education in order to create equal educational opportunities for all.
Ehsas Scholarship Application Forms Online Apply Now
PM Prime Minister Imran Khan is launching the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship program 2023 to benefit students from low-income families. The number of scholarships will range between about 50,000 per year and 200 000 over four years. Registration is now available online.
How To Apply For HEC Ehsaas Scholarship Form 2023 Phase-3 Online
- Apply online at ehsaas.hec.gov.pk
- Online application for EHSAS is available at hec.gov.pk
- Apply online for Ehsaas Nadra gov pak 8171
Note: The deadline for Ehsaas Scholarships has been extended
Ehsaas Scholarships Phase 3 Apply Online
|List of Universities||Click Here|
|Ehsaas Scholarships 2023 Online Apply||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Ehsaas Undergraduate||Click Here|
|Scholarship Award Process||Click Here|
|Contact Us||Click Here|
|Last date To Apply||31st December 2023|
HEC Need Based Scholarships Requirements
Admissions to HEC-recognized public sector universities for the Fall 2023 session
- Under the policies of the Project, students must fulfill the criteria of need and provide authentic information.
- Only merit-based admissions are granted. A student must meet the admission criteria to study at a particular institution.
- The HEC offers degree programs.
- A scholarship applicant’s maximum age must meet the institution’s regulations, i.e., the scholarship application’s maximum age must match the institution’s maximum admission age for undergraduate programs.
HEC Ehsaas Scholarship Form 2023 Phase-3 Eligibility Criteria
- HEC ehsaas scholarship are not awarded to students who are found to be ineligible.
- Scholarships or continuous grants that are available
- Taking distance learning courses at a public or private college.
- Admission to evening programs with higher fees or to programs that support self-sustainability, self-support, or self-finance
- The Ehsaas Scholarship is unavailable to students studying for two-year post-higher secondary or equivalent courses, associate degree programs, master’s degrees, and a BA/BSc degree.
- A student holding a graduate degree who enrolls in a lateral undergraduate degree program is also ineligible if they are in their 5th semester of the program.
As a result, the PM Ehsas Kafalat Program covers tuition fees and stipends. In addition, scholarships will also be offered to deserving undergraduates as part of the program.