The Federal Directorate of Education FDE jobs 2022 Islamabad has job openings for the year 2022 as part of its recruitment drive. There are vacancies in educational institutions that are announced and approved by the Islamabad Office of the Federal Directorate of Education.
Federal Directorate of Education Islamabad FDE Jobs 2022
An advertisement for FDE Islamabad Jobs appeared in Pakistani newspapers today. A recruitment campaign is being held by FDE Islamabad for residents of the territory.
There are 525+ vacancies available at the Federal Directorate of Education Islamabad, as advertised in the daily paper dated today, for the following vacancies. Primary, middle, and matriculation education is accepted.
FDE Jobs Advertisement 2022 Islamabad Detail Info
|Jobs Title||Federal Directorate of Education Islamabad Jobs 2022|
|Required Qualifications||Primary,Middle and Matric Pass|
|Jobs Sector||Govt Jobs|
|Hiring Organization||Federal Directorate of Education – FDE|
|Jobs Address||Director Admin, Federal Directorate of Education, Rohtas Road, G-9/4, Islamabad|
|Salary Package||PKR 35000 TO 45000|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Last Date to Apply||November 29, 2022|
To apply, candidates must submit their application before November 29, 2022. You can apply for the latest Federal Directorate of Education Islamabad jobs online.
You May Also Apply
Vacant Positions In FDE Jobs Advertisement 2022
- Lab Attendant
- Library Attendant
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
- Water Carrier
- The government of Pakistan Law requires an age limit of 18 to 35 years.
- There is an opportunity for both males and females to apply for this job.
How to Apply for FDE Jobs 2022 Federal Directorate of Education?
- Applications are invited for FDE Islamabad at https://careers.fde.gov.pk/. After submitting their applications, candidates cannot edit them. Candidate information must be complete and accurate.
- Online applications can be free of hard copy to capable departments. Applicant eligibility will be assessed, and interviews will be scheduled.
- Candidates should bring their hard copies. In addition, candidates must bring attested copies of their domicile, CNIC, and education certificates.
- Applications will be accepted until November 29, 2022, and the Interview Schedule will be released on December 15, 2022.