Applying for government jobs in Pakistan at the Excise Taxation Narcotics Control Department will be easy with the following information. Submissions are due May 10, 2022. The Jang newspaper published posts about the Excise Taxation & Narcotics Control Department.
Additionally, you must apply if you are eligible and have the required qualification to take advantage of this golden opportunity. Moreover, rules will determine whether age restrictions apply. TA/DA does not pay for interviews and tests.
The address is Excise and Taxation Officer, Vehari, Bashir Ahmed Kharal. The ZIP code is 61100.
Excise and Taxation Jobs 2022
Vacancies in the Excise Taxation & Narcotics Control Department all over Pakistan are open as per the following conditions. Furthermore, Exise Taxation and Narcotics Control Department is a government agency.
Moreover, you can find taxation and Narcotics Control Department jobs in the Security, Miscellaneous, Human Resources, and Labor sectors. There are jobs in the following sectors in Pakistan:
- Dera Ghazi Khan
- And also Hunza
In addition, for freshers and experienced job seekers. Furthermore, you can view the latest vacancies in the Excise Taxation and Narcotics Control Department 2022. So, applicants with qualifications including:
- Also, B.com
- Also, ACCA
- P.G Diploma
- Also, B Pharmacy
Furthermore, BDS and Excise Taxation & Narcotics Control Department provide services to the public of Pakistan Taxation & Narcotics Control Department Government jobs from:
- FATA are also available
Excise and taxation Vacancies Detail
|Posted Date:||April 28 2022|
|Last Date:||May 10, 2022|
|Company:||Excise and Taxation Department|
|Address:||Excise Taxation & Narcotics Control, Vehari|
Vacancies in Excise and Taxation Narcotics Control Department
Terms and Conditions of Taxation Narcotics Control Department
- Completed applications must include a CV, a copy of their CNIC, two passport photos, and also a duly attested academic transcript.
- Applications not attested or incomplete applications not received by the last date will not be considered.
- As per Government policy, all candidates will be also eligible for age relaxation for 05 years. Until the last date for submitting applications, the maximum age limit will be 18 years old.
- For applicants serving in government, semi-government, and also autonomous organizations, applications are to be submitted through their organization’s NOC at the time of interview.
- Applicants who submit incomplete applications will not be appointed.
- PHTPA reserves the right to shortlist candidates for test/interview.
- Also, a test/interview will only be scheduled for the candidates who have been shortlisted.
- At the time of the interview with the short-listed candidates, you will also check the original documents. You will also discard any false or inaccurate information at any stage of the process. Additionally, you will revoke the candidate’s candidacy after the appointment.
- Moreover, the number of posts may be increased or decreased by the Competent Authority. Cancelation without cause at any stage.
- So, above are the positions against which the selected candidates were posted.
- Test/interview applicants will not be eligible for TA/DA.
How to Apply Online In Excise Jobs 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will also be allowed to appear for the test/interview.
No TA / DA will give a test/interview.
So, incomplete applications and applications received after the due date will be considered.
Candidates should also bring original documents at the time of the interview.
Moreover, applicants who are already in government service can apply through the appropriate channel.
Address: Muhammad Abdullah Khan Jilani, Director Excise Taxation and Narcotics Control, Railway Road, Dera Ghazi Khan, Punjab Pakistan