Students from Gilgit-Baltistan (GB) are invited to apply to HEC-recognized public sector universities across Pakistan to pursue undergraduate studies. We invite HEC scholarship program applications from outstanding Gilgit Baltistan students who seek undergraduate studies in public/private sector universities or degree-awarding institutions in Pakistan.
Undergraduate HEC Scholarship 2022 For Gilgit-Baltistan Students
This program helps outstanding students from Gilgit-Baltistan acquire the latest education for upcoming challenges by offering scholarships in top Pakistani universities/institutes. This scholarship is open to candidates who meet the criteria.
Scholarships are provided to students from GB to prepare them for upcoming challenges through the latest education. Gwadar is on the other end of the CPEC road, while Gilgit Baltistan is at the terminal point.
Undergraduate Scholarship Program For Students Of Gilgit-baltistan (Gb)
To develop their area and nation, students can pursue higher education in Pakistan’s top universities and institutes.
Under the “Provision of Higher Education Opportunities for the students of Gilgit Baltistan,” scholarships are available in all areas of study/discipline for the academic year 2022.
In addition, an HEC Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 is available for Baloch and FATA domiciled students. Students who wish to complete their education will benefit from this opportunity.
HEC Undergraduate Scholarship For Gb Students 2022
This page provides information about eligibility criteria, registration forms, submission deadlines, required qualifications, and other details. Before the closing date, applicants must hold the requisite academic qualifications.
They must submit application forms by 25 October 2022. In addition, please find below-related information about HEC Undergraduate Scholarships 2022.
International Scholarships Program for GB Students at HEC
- Pakistan’s Charles Wallace Trust
- Scholarships for Commonwealth students
- Public Sector College Faculty Development Programme by the Punjab Chief Minister
Eligibility Criteria of GB undergraduate HEC scholarships
- Applicants from the United Kingdom need a GB domicile.
- SSC or HSSC completion is required. We will give priority to students with SSC, HSSC, or equivalents.
- This scholarship program is not available to applicants who have already been awarded another scholarship.
- As of the deadline date, applicants must be 22 years old.
Student Scholarships for Gilgit Baltistan Students 2022 Benefits
The Scholarships Will Cover:
- Over Rs. 240,000 in tuition fees, hostel fees, and other charges
- There are also scholarships for
- Per year, Rs. 30,000 for books and traveling
- 1500 rupees per month stipend
Last Date To Apply for HEC Scholarship Program
Applications must be submitted by 24 October 2022.
How To Apply For HEC Scholarship Program 2022 For GB Students
- They must apply online at HEC.
- Passwords and login IDs should be kept safe.
- Applicants must deposit Rs 500 non-refundable application fee at any branch of HBL. HEC’s online portal requires a scanned copy of the bank receipt, account #: 17427900133401, bank name: Habib Bank Limited, branch code: 1742, SRC H-9 Islamabad Branch.
- Scholarships can be canceled or postponed by HEC at any time.
- They will not accept hard copies.