On August 15, 2022, the Election Commission of Pakistan announced their latest job openings. The ECP Jobs is inviting applications on prescribed proforma for the following posts on a two-year contract basis. Candidates must fulfil the Eligibility Criteria. The deadline for this job opportunity is August 29, 2022.
The Election Commission of Pakistan is looking for candidates to fill the following posts published in the Aaj Newspaper on August 15, 2022. Pakistan’s Election Commission published a recruitment advertisement. The Election Commission of Pakistan requires staff regularly.
Election Commission Of Pakistan ECP Jobs Application Form
Interested candidates can apply online until 29-August-2022. Application forms are available on the ECP website jobs.ecp.gov.pk. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Election Commission of Pakistan advertised vacancies in August 2022. You can find the P.O. Box 1418 jobs advertisement for 2022 here. The Pakistan Election Commission is seeking applications from Pakistani nationals to fill vacant positions at P.O. Box 1418.
Election Commission Of Pakistan ECP Jobs Detail Information
|Posted Date:||August 15, 2022|
|Last Date:||August 29, 2022|
|No. of Posts:||Multiple|
|Organization:||Election Commission of Pakistan|
List Of Vacancies In ECP Government Jobs 2022
- Senior Assistant (BS-15)
- Junior Assistant (BS-14)
- Data Entry Operator (BS-14)
- Sub Assistant (BS-09)
- Cook (BS-03)
- Steno typist (BS-14)
- Naib Qasid (BS-02)
Qualification Required For Election Commission Of Pakistan Jobs
- Bachelor’s degree
- Primary Pass
Documents Required In New ECP Govt Jobs
The following attested documents must be submitted by candidates who apply online through the ECP Job Portal.
- Experience certificate
- Application Form
- Educational documents
How To Apply For ECP Jobs 2022 (Election Commission Of Pakistan)?
- Applications must be submitted by visiting www.ecp.gov.pk or jobs.ecp.gov.pk within 15 days of publication of the advertisement.
- Online applicants must also submit hard copy applications, failing which they will be ineligible.
- The post office should submit an application in the following format, along with a CV, all relevant education/experience certificates, CNIC, and a recent passport-sized photograph. In addition, please mail the following address to Box number 1418 within 20 days of publication of this advertisement, mentioning on the envelope the name of the position you are applying for.
- We will not accept applications received after the cut-off date.
- The last date is 29-08-2022.
- Government rules provide for five-year age relaxation.
- Applicants already in government service should apply.
- Tests/interviews are only for shortlisted candidates.
- TA/DA is not allowed for tests/interviews.
Address: Assistant Director (Estt-I), P.O. Box No. 1418, GPO, Islamabad