The Munich Intellectual Property Law Centre (MIPLC), Germany, is now accepting applications for DAAD Scholarships 2022 for Developing Country Students. Candidates who are successful will receive full funding to cover the MIPLC fees, a stipend of EUR 850 per month, health insurance, travel allowances, and research allowances.
DAAD Scholarships 2022
MIPLC is a scholarship program the DAAD offers for postgraduate courses relevant to development. It is important to remember that in order to be considered for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria.
|Scholarship Worth||Full cost|
|Number of Awards||Several|
Eligibility Criteria Of Daad Scholarships For Pakistani Students In Germany
You can get DAAD scholarships if you meet these requirements, plus MIPLC’s requirements:
- Based on the OECD DAC list, you’re from a developing country and haven’t been living outside your home country for more than two years.
- Your Bachelor’s degree is at least four years (or three years long plus a different degree), and your grades are above average.
- Most recently, you received a degree within the last six years.
- A minimum of two years of full-time work experience in a public authority, state, or private organization in the developing world is required.
Fully Funded DAAd Scholarship Benefits
- Scholarship recipients will receive
- A complete waiver of the MIPLC fee
- EUR 850 monthly stipend
- The amount paid for health insurance, accident insurance, and liability insurance in Germany
- In the event that the travel costs are not covered by the home country or by another source of funding, an allowance will be provided.
- Study and research allowances are provided.
- As part of the MIPLC LL.M. program, students must complete a two-month German class prior to beginning classes in Munich or another German city in August and September.
- In order to be eligible for the MIPLC financial assistance, you must also apply for the DAAD scholarship, which offers full fee waivers.
How to Apply for DAAD Scholarships for Study Abroad in Germany
- In accordance with the Application Instructions, DAAD scholarships are available for students from developing countries in 2022.
- The program’s admission process is on a rolling basis.
- A video conference interview will be conducted in January or February for selected candidates.
- MIPLC will interview applicants in early March before the DAAD makes its final decision.