CM Punjab Paid Internship Program Fully Funded 2022: The CM Punjab Paid Internship Program 2022 is open to all Pakistani candidates interested in enhancing their knowledge or polishing their skills. This CM Punjab internship is open to Master’s Degree graduates in Mass Communications, Public Relations, or Media and Firms.
A media internship program is being offered by the Punjab Government’s Directorate General Public Relations in 2022.
In February, the advertisement appeared in many newspapers. The CM Punjab Internship Program provides valuable exposure to the Media Industry for 500 new graduates. It is a fully paid internship program, so the candidate will be employed for two years if selected.
CM Punjab Media Graduate Internship Program
CM Internships are designed to train unemployed youth with specific skills. As a result, these skills will prepare them for a brighter future. Therefore, many internship rates were also announced by the government.
Consequently, 10% of the seats are reserved for journalistic children, while 50% are reserved for women. In this regard, it is estimated that a sum of 06 crores 70 lakhs rupees has been set aside. In all of this, Punjabi youth will benefit. Application registration fees are not charged at the time of application.
Paid Internship Fully Funded Program In Pakistan
You will receive a complete guide to your work due to this program. The Chief Minister of Punjab considers this a positive step for youth development. So please do not waste your time.
CM Punjab Paid Internship Program 2022 Detail
|Name of Organization||CM of Punjab|
|Course Dues||Free of Cost|
|Available For||Graduated in media|
|Application Last Date||15th September 2022|
Internship Pakistan Financial Support
- A CV that is professionally written will give you a much greater chance of getting hired, and so will your cover letter.
- A unique opportunity to network with officials from the Prime Minister’s Office and enhance your business and social networking skills.
- The percentage of women is 50%
- You will grant Rs 20,000 per month to trainee students and other benefits.
- Authorized journalists’ children are entitled to a 10% discount
- Internships are provided in various media houses and departments for two years.
CM Punjab Internship Program Application Requirements
- Candidates for CM Punjab’s internship program must graduate from Media 2022. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- This program is open to all students and graduates in Punjab.
- Eligibility for the election depends on good academic performance.
- The Media Graduates Internship requires an applicant to have a CGPA of 0 to 4.0 in the 04 CGPA grading system.
- The program is open to all ages. As a result, students of all ages are eligible to apply.
- We welcome men and women to apply for the Internship Program at CM Punjab.
- The allocation for journalists’ children is 10%.
- Women are entitled to 50% of the seats.
Internship Program Last Date Application
The CM Punjab Internship Program is open to media graduates until 15th September 2022. A grant applicant must meet the priority date in order to qualify.
How To Apply CM Punjab Paid Internship Program 2022?
Applications can be submitted online through the Directorate General of Public Relations of the Punjab Government’s website.
- Graduate Internship applications are now being accepted for CM Punjab Media. Information about the website can be found here: https://dgpr.punjab.gov.pk/applications/cm-punjab-media-graduate-internship-programme-2021-22
- The hiring process will only consider online applications.
- The link provided provides more information.
- Internship program graduates of 2022 of CM Punjab.