The Pak Army Central Ordnance Depot Rawalpindi jobs is seeking applications for the following positions advertised in daily newspapers dated November 13, 2022, in Rawalpindi, Pakistan. The application process begins today for candidates with Primary and Matric Passes.
The closing date for applying for Pak Army COD jobs is November 29, 2022. Read the full ad online to apply for the latest job vacancies with Pak Army COD Rawalpindi.
Pak Army COD Rawalpindi Jobs 2022 (LDC Clerk, Fireman, Cook & Other)
|Name of Organization||Pak Army COD Rawalpindi|
|Education||Primary and Matric Pass|
|Vacancy Title||LDC Clerk, Fireman, Cook, USM, and Other|
|Job Location||Rawalpindi / Pakistan|
|Last Date||November 29, 2022|
You May Also Apply:
Posts Name Of COD Rawalpindi Jobs
- LDC Clerk
How To Apply for Central Ordnance Depot COD Rawalpindi Jobs
- Applicants should submit plain paper applications and attested copies of educational certificates, diplomas, experience certificates, CNICs, domiciles, and recent photographs.
- It is important to mention the position clearly on the envelope.
- The proper channels should be used for government candidates.
- Only complete applications or complete applications will be accepted.
- Applications must be submitted by November 29, 2022.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive a separate call letter after the initial verification of their applications.
- Test/interview candidates will not receive TA/DA.