Pakistani Nationals have been offered new employment opportunities at the AIOU Assistant Registrars Jobs Advertisement 2023. AIOU seeks qualified, dynamic, and committed educationists to join its Main Campus and Regional Centers.
Latest AIOU Jobs Advertisement 2023 Application Form
This employment opportunity is available nationwide. There are vacancies in Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sindh, and Balochistan. The AIOU has specified the eligibility terms and conditions for the mentioned posts.
The recruitment process is open to applicants with Primary, Matriculation, Intermediate, LLB, and Bachelor’s Degree qualifications. In addition, any AIOU Regional Center in a province can post candidates selected against their provincial quota.
Allama Iqbal Open University AIOU Jobs 2023 Details
|Posted On||February 15, 2023|
|Education||Middle, Matric, Inter, Graduation & Master|
|Last Date||March 15, 2023|
|Company||Allama Iqbal Open University – AIOU|
You May Also Apply:
Vacant Positions For AIOU Careers 2023
- Assistant Registrars – Legal
- Upper Division Clerks
- Lower Division Clerks
- Sanitary Workers
- Student Counselors
- Naib Qasid
Eligibility Criteria oF AIOU Assistant Registrars Jobs 2023
- The above-prescribed jobs require an LLB / Bachelor / Matric / Middle or equivalent qualification from an HEC-recognized university
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience is required
- 30-35 is the ideal age
How To Apply For AIOU Jobs Advertisement 2023?
- AIOUT Job Portal allows candidates to apply online here
- Payment should be made through AIOU Fee Challan. For BPS-17, Rs. 1000/-, Rs. 500/-, Rs. 200/-, for BPS-02. Selection will only be conducted online
- The controlling authority must issue NOCs through proper channels
- TA/DA is not admissible
- AIOU’s application deadline is March 15, 2023
Address: Allama Iqbal Open University, Sector H-08, Islamabad