For all Punjab Boards, there will be an 9th Class Urdu Scheme for students in 2023. With only a few months left until the 2023 exams, students still have time to prepare. Some students are indeed more talented than others, but many have been studying for the exams since the beginning of class.
Due to their hard work and preparation, being examined was a challenging experience for them. The Urdu language belongs to the literature discipline. Students with a good command of Urdu find the Urdu exam very easy.
Meanwhile, some students needed to have Urdu skills, so they had difficulty reading by heart or playing the role to its full potential. In 2023, the 9th class Urdu Scheme will be available to all Punjab boards.
You May Also Check:
- Pairing Scheme 9Th Class Math 2023 All Punjab Boards
- Paper Pattern 9Th Class English Punjab Board 2023
9th Class Urdu Scheme 2023
Below is a description of all the components of 9th-grade Urdu papers.
Q.1. MCQs = 15 marks
- Hissa Nasar = 7 mcqs
- Hissa Nazam = 2 mcqs
- Hissa Ghazal = 1 mcqs
- Urdu Grammar = 5 mcqs
Q.2. Ashaar ki Tashreh Krein = 10 marks
- 4 ashaar from hissa Nazam and students have to explain 3 ashaar each having 2 marks
- 3 ashaar from Hissa Ghazal and students have to explain 2 ashaar each having 2 marks
- Tashreeh should be around half page.
Q.3. Paragrap ki tashreeh from Hissan Nasar
- two paragraphs from the book are given and the students have to explain all the two paragraphs. There is no choice.
- Name of author = 0.5 marks
- Title of the lesson = 0.5 marks
- Meanings of difficult words = 2 marks
- Explanation = 2 marks
- The explanation should be around 3/4 page to a full page
Q.4. Short questions = 10 marks
- 8 short questions are given and the student have to write answers for 5 questions each having 2 marks
- Hissan nazam 5 short questions
- Hissan Nazam 2 short questions
- Hissa Ghazal 1 short questions
Q.5. Lesson Ka Khulasa = 5 marks
- There are 2 lessons names and the students have to write a Khulasa of ANY ONE of them.
- Khulasa should be 1 page to 1-2 pages
Q.6. Nazam ka Khulasa ya Markazi Khyal = 5 marks
- Shayer ka name = 1 marks
- Khulasa = 4 marks
- There is no choice in this question you have to write Khulasa of ONE poem given.
Q.7. Application or Letter = 10 marks
- There is a choice in this question. You can either write a letter or an application on the given topics
- Your letter or application should be of ONE FULL PAGE to 1.5 pages
Q.8. Story or Dialogue = 5 marks
- This question has a choice too. You can write either a story on the given topic or a dialogue.
- It should be of 1-1.5 pages
Q.9. Complete the sentences or Correct the sentences = 5 marks
- There is a choice in this question:the student either complete the given sentences, usually the Zarb-ul-amsaal (Board grammar pages = 41-45
- Or they correct the sentences (board grammar pages 33-35)
Urdu Paper Pattern of 9th Class 2023
According to the following table, the following paper pattern for Urdu 9th class will be used in the Punjab Board examination in 2023:
|Objective Type||Subjective Type|
|Total Marks||15||Total Marks||60|
|Time Allowed||20 minutes||Time Allowed||2:10 hrs|
|Number of MCQs||15||Number of Questions||8|
|Distribution of Marks||Each MCQ of 1 mark||Distribution of Marks||Attempt 3 rhymes out of 4 from Nazam part and 2 rhymes out of 3 from Ghazal part having 10 marks|
|Total||15 MCQs||Explanation of paragraphs from chapters having 10 marks|
|Attempt 5 questions out of 8 having 10 marks|
|Attempt abstract of 1 chapter out of 2 having 5 marks|
|Attempt abstract of nazam having 5 marks|
|Attempt application OR letter having 10 marks|
|Write a story OR dialogue having 5 marks|
|Sentence correction OR Idioms completion having 5 marks|
Online View Urdu Pairing Scheme 9th Class 2023
In this comparison scheme, students who have difficulty understanding word by word are considered. Students can relax a little after following the pairing scheme. Tests and complete assignments can be solved by only doing selective studies.
It is possible for students to skip some lessons that are difficult for them if they follow the 9th class Urdu scheme. In addition, paring scheme allow students to prepare for exams with less effort and stress. Senior officials give students pairing schemes to help them.
Urdu pairing schemes are like golden eggs to some students. Students can achieve a good score on the Urdu exam if they study according to the 9th class Urdu Scheme for 2023.
Download 9th Class Urdu Scheme 2023
Students who prepare for their exams according to the paring scheme must be informed that the scheme changes yearly. New 9th class Urdu scheme are announced by the examiners’ authorities every year.
Ensure that you are following the right pairing scheme and are prepared for 2023 if you are using the pairing scheme. On social networks, there are many fake pairing schemes to beware of.
If you follow any pairing scheme for the 9th class, you can be sure that senior examination controller authorities issued it. Conversely, if you follow an old or false pairing scheme, your results will be negatively affected.
9th Class Urdu Pairing Scheme 2023
It is necessary to relax them because they must make more effort to complete fundamental roles. Therefore, students of this type are best served by a pairing scheme. We have compiled a list of Urdu 2023 pairing schemes for your convenience.
You will be able to find out all the details about the 9th class Urdu scheme in 2023 here. The latest pairing scheme announced for 2023 will also be available on this page for free. Listed below is the most recent pairing scheme for students, as published by the exam controller. This page explains pairing schemes in more detail.
Exam 9th Class Urdu Pairing Scheme 2023
This article provides the complete details of the 9th class Urdu scheme 2023, which allows students to learn about the topics and chapters covered in the syllabus for class 9th.
Students have prepared for both theoretical and practical parts of the course. There is also information in the syllabus regarding each chapter’s practical part. Check out Class 9 Notes as well.
|9th Class Matric Class Pairing Scheme Punjab Boards (Science Group)|
|9th Class Matric Class Pairing Scheme Punjab Boards (Arcs Group)|